1.    #1  
    Hi can anyone help me out, can the Treo 755p support Lotus Notes. If so what has to be done and what software is needed? If not I have to switch to blackberry. TY
    What kind of support are you looking for?

I use Lotus Notes 6.5 at work.

I synchronize my e-mails using VersaMail, which is included with the 755p.

I synchronize my calendar using Intellisync. Others in my office use EasySync. These are 3rd-party applications and, as I recall, run about $70 or so.
    Other options are XTNDConnect and CompanionLink. XTND will do Email, Cal, Address and Tasks and CompanionLink will sync just Cal, Address and Tasks.
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    Sprint PCS Business Connection (if/when 755p gets official support, otherwise there's a hack for it) and GoodLink allow wireless push e-mail BlackBerry-style.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jigwashere View Post
    What kind of support are you looking for?

I use Lotus Notes 6.5 at work.

I synchronize my e-mails using VersaMail, which is included with the 755p.

I synchronize my calendar using Intellisync. Others in my office use EasySync. These are 3rd-party applications and, as I recall, run about $70 or so.
    Any tricks to Lotus Notes 6.5 and VersaMail. I have been trying to get it to work with just a cable sync at my computer and no luck. I just use the standard settings with my username/password/email. I could always get intellsync to work with the old mail.prc app, so I know it is possible.