Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Can you still get the free version of TCPMP? If so, what's the latest free version, and where can I get it?
    Google "free TCPMP"

1st link yielded:

http://www.softpedia.com/progDownloa...oad-29994.html
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    TCPMP download

and this link works...I tested it by trying to download it and it worked fine where on softpedia it doesn't seem to take.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Michael. Seriously. You should learn to search the internet. This is just like the NVBackup thread. . .

These applications are VERY popular and VERY easy to find. I mean, we all ask questions here, but really, there is no need to ask where to find a popular app.

And before you ask, "Filez" can be found by searching the internet, too!

NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Here is the official link,
    http://picard.exceed.hu/tcpmp/test/
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller View Post
    Michael. Seriously. You should learn to search the internet. This is just like the NVBackup thread. . .

These applications are VERY popular and VERY easy to find. I mean, we all ask questions here, but really, there is no need to ask where to find a popular app.

And before you ask, "Filez" can be found by searching the internet, too!

I know how to search the internet and "Google" things, I've been doing it for years. However, in today's age of viruses and spyware, I like to get credible links and site info from trusted Treo/Palm users. I just don't want to start downloading files from a site I'm unfamiliar with. I used to get most my stuff from PalmGear, but have been a little lost since they shut down.
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelN View Post
    I know how to search the internet and "Google" things, I've been doing it for years. However, in today's age of viruses and spyware, I like to get credible links and site info from trusted Treo/Palm users. I just don't want to start downloading files from a site I'm unfamiliar with. I used to get most my stuff from PalmGear, but have been a little lost since they shut down.
    Then to para-phrase Tony...

Michael. Seriously. You should learn to search TreoCentral.
    Michael if you combine a search with research then you will not have a problem buddy....it just comes off as laziness is all....there are plenty of threads here with the information you wanted (or at least enough to steer you in the right direction), as well as other "credible" palm sites as well...now done with the flamin...'nuff said!!
    Last edited by Ljj8503; 01/06/2008 at 12:12 AM.
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljj8503 View Post
    Michael if you combine a search with research then you will not have a problem buddy....it just comes off as laziness is all....there are plenty of threads here with the information you wanted (or at least enough to steer you in the right direction), as well as other "credible" palm sites as well...now done with the flamin...'nuff said!!
    OK, you're probably right about searching TreoCentral a little better. Thanks for the feedback.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    It always amazes me the *effort* the search first police go to without actually offering any help or input to answer the question. Do you guys just hover over the threads, waiting for opportunities to strike? Honestly, if you're so bothered, ignore the request.

jmho
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Yeah, but then you would complain that there are no responses!

The idea is, we want you to learn to search for yourself because then you won't have to wait for a response!

It is kind of like the difference between giving a person some food, and teaching him how to grow his own. . .
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    It always amazes me the *effort* the search first police go to without actually offering any help or input to answer the question.
    jmho
    I did.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A