1.    #1  
    Starting Yesterday when I turn my Centro "on" and "off" the Green LED lights up for 2-3 seconds. Never has that before. I have butler installed but I didnt make any changes to it latley and I disabled it and it still does it ?? Its not a major issue but I am curious if there is a way to stop it. Is a 3rd party app causing this ( are there some that have this option) i dont rememeber installing anything latley that would affect this. Thanks!
    Did you install Battery.prc 3.2?

That exact behavior happens with Battery.prc

3.    #3  
    Ahhhhh . I installed battery yesterday. I will look into that. Thank you so much my friend.

Is there a way to shut that off other than deleting the program ?? just curious.
    In Sleep Mode Control, there is an option to turn on orange LED in REM sleep.

Since the Centro does not have an orange LED, the green on shows. When I have turned it off, it does not seem to stay off. It always comes back on after a little while.

If you want to use Battery prc, prolly uninstall it including any Battery 3.2 Saved Prefs, then reinstall it without setting any Sleep Mode Controls.

Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I had the same thing happen. The setting turned on all by itself. How do I install it without sleep mode controls?