1.    #1  
    Hi. I have a Treo 755p that comes with the On-Demand application. It functioned fine, at first, but stopped functioning, recently.

On-Demand works fine if I hard-reset (or get a new phone, as I did, for an unrelated reason), but once I HotSync, On-Demand malfunctions - specifically, the screens goes white and never changes.

I tried deleting more recently-installed programs one-at-a-time, but On-Demand continued to malfunction. At this point, I've hard reset my phone and would like to ADD select programs one-at-a-time, but I don't know how to accomplish this since HotSyncing (to install the programs) would cause ALL of my applications to be reinstalled, at once.

Does anyone have suggestions for how I can or should resolve this problem? (i.e. How to add one program at a time or a different resolution method, altogether.)
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Do you have DA Launcher installed? That caused problems for me when using On Demand.

Can you list your 3rd party apps?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jigwashere View Post
    Do you have DA Launcher installed? That caused problems for me when using On Demand.
    Yes. I had DA Launcher installed.

I deleted it, but On Demand still didn't work.

Since the problems started? Um... Tryda, DA Launcher, Power Hero, Graphitti,... um... I'm not sure what else.

How can I install everything except DA Launcher (assuming I wanted to do that) (because the HotSync issue is going to reinstall everything)?
    The clean install process allows you to add one 3rd party software back at a time. . . . .

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...22&postcount=5

Cheers, Perry.
  5.    #5  

How do you get around that, if at all? I kinda need a DA launching program, to keep me from pulling my hair out with Kinoma.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    The clean install process allows you to add one 3rd party software back at a time. . . . .

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...22&postcount=5

Cheers, Perry.
    That was kinda challenging since the third-party apps are mixed in with so much other stuff, but that definitely got me on the right path. Thanks for your help.

Now, I just need to find a way to use DA apps and On Demand.
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    How do you get around that, if at all? I kinda need a DA launching program, to keep me from pulling my hair out with Kinoma.
    I use McPhling, setting up my DAs as favorites. It's a very nice app!