1.    #1  
    I would like to get a small bluetooth GPS for my 680 and some simple GPS software.

I have searched around and it seems the older Freedom keychain GPS works despite being Bluetooth 2, which I thought the 680 couldn't do. Is that correct?

Also I would like a simple app which will give me N and E readings rather than navigation software, but cannot find anything suitable. Compass readings would be a nice bonus.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Steve
    Holux M1000B
    AT&T 8925 + 8GB MicroSDHC + Jabra BT8040

Copper TREO 680 + 16GB SDHC + Holux M1000B + Palm BT Keyboard + Motorola S9
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenlcroucher View Post
    I would like to get a small bluetooth GPS for my 680 and some simple GPS software.

I have searched around and it seems the older Freedom keychain GPS works despite being Bluetooth 2, which I thought the 680 couldn't do. Is that correct?

Also I would like a simple app which will give me N and E readings rather than navigation software, but cannot find anything suitable. Compass readings would be a nice bonus.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Steve
    Any of them will work, but I personally like Holux, as per the above reply would probably be a fine one. I've been using a Holux 236 for about 18mo now with great success.

As for the software you want, there's many, and I assume you're wanting traditional GPS information and not road navigation, so you could use Coto or Cetus. If you're geocaching, there's CacheMate and GeoNiche. I love GeoNiche, it's awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by linc View Post
    Holux M1000B
    Whats the diff of ver A & B ? Also how can you tell which you got?