Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Centro is SO MUCH BETTER than my 650 was. It is really stable the "power vision" web surfing is SUPER FAST. I started off having the same problems as the poster rcraw, with the additional problem of not being able to stay connected on the web. I called Sprint, they said something unintelligble about me not waiting long enough initially to use the phone and the internet, told me they would have to "rebuild" my databases, called me on my landline and went thru some steps with me on the phone. Voila -- no more resets, no more disconnects, no more problems with calendar and snapper mail. I have no idea what the heck they did, but it worked. I the rep had spoken better English I would have tried to get a handle on it.
    John 3:16
    Quote Originally Posted by wheresmy600 View Post
    My Centro is SO MUCH BETTER than my 650 was. It is really stable the "power vision" web surfing is SUPER FAST. I started off having the same problems as the poster rcraw, with the additional problem of not being able to stay connected on the web. I called Sprint, they said something unintelligble about me not waiting long enough initially to use the phone and the internet, told me they would have to "rebuild" my databases, called me on my landline and went thru some steps with me on the phone. Voila -- no more resets, no more disconnects, no more problems with calendar and snapper mail. I have no idea what the heck they did, but it worked. I the rep had spoken better English I would have tried to get a handle on it.
    I'm glad it worked for you, but mine did the same thing again when I added new data. I did a second reboot, same thing. I called yesterday and am returning it when my new 755 arrives. I hate it because I really wanted to love this phone but I was too scared that I'd return it for another unit and get another buggy one and be out of my 30 days. I dont' want a refurbished one to replace a new unit.
    I installed the latest release of DTG V10.02 today and it responded with unable to open XX file and then reset. Did it twice...

Ben
  4. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace View Post
    Verizon is usually silent prior to new product launches, so don't despair about the possibility they'll carry the Centro. That's what I'm waiting for.
    Look how silent they were for the 755--for ages! Let's hope they don't take as long to pick up the Centro--Palm needs every boost they can get.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12