1.    #1  
    Well, i hate that i can't view youtube as a normal website, i have to use the "mobile" version of it. Anyways, when i recieve a link to a youtube video via text or whatever, it sends me to the real youtube site and says my javascript is either turned off or i don't have the latest version of macromedia flash.

So my question is, have any of you successfully found a way to either download the flash player or a way to view videos from their phone?
    as far as I know, Blazer will not accept Flash.
  3.    #3  
    so is there anyway i can get around this. maybe a different browser?
    Straight answer...no.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  5.    #5  
    that's a pretty upsetting conclusion.

time for an iphone.
    I thought about keeping my mouth shut and just letting you get an Iphone for its "flash support".

A simple Google search for "Iphone flash player" would tell you that the Iphone as of January 2nd, 2008 doesn't support flash either.

Quote Originally Posted by fgjruiz View Post
    I thought about keeping my mouth shut and just letting you get an Iphone for its "flash support".

A simple Google search for "Iphone flash player" would tell you that the Iphone as of January 2nd, 2008 doesn't support flash either.

But that iPhone does let you go directly to Youtube and not some alternate site. So they were right in what they were saying.
    If you upgrade kinoma doesnt that support you tube?

Mike
    iPhone can't display a normal youtube page (unlike a nokia n800). Just use blueapple.mobi, nothing wrong with that.
    Upgraded Kinoma Player will play YouTube & Google Video.

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Upgraded Kinoma Player will play YouTube & Google Video.
    I watch YouTube videos all the time with Kinoma. Search these boards for more information on Kinoma. You can get it for a discount price of $15 (if I remember correctly) using a process documented in another post.

It is the #1 app on my phone. I also use it to listen to podcast (it remembers where you stopped, and re-starts at the correct spot automatically the next time you listen to a podcast), and a variety of internet radio stations (no comercials!!!). I have a 2.5mm->3.5mm adapter so I can plug my phone into my radio in my car and listen to the podcast/internet radio while driving.

sorry...a little bit off topic, but Kinoma is REALLY cool.

Frank
    Quote Originally Posted by franko353 View Post
    I watch YouTube videos all the time with Kinoma. Search these boards for more information on Kinoma. You can get it for a discount price of $15 (if I remember correctly) using a process documented in another post.

It is the #1 app on my phone. I also use it to listen to podcast (it remembers where you stopped, and re-starts at the correct spot automatically the next time you listen to a podcast), and a variety of internet radio stations (no comercials!!!). I have a 2.5mm->3.5mm adapter so I can plug my phone into my radio in my car and listen to the podcast/internet radio while driving.

Frank
    Same here

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by franko353 View Post

Frank
    so if i get this Kinoma application i can watch youtube/google videos?
    Yes, there's a search option within Kinoma Player.

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Yes, there's a search option within Kinoma Player.
    good deal, just purchased the program for $24.99. works great, thanks to everyone that helped