1.    #1  
    I just upgraded from a 650. On my previous vision plan, I had unlimited sms included. I have yahoo and msn news alerts sent to my phone each day.

I was never charged for these on the 650, but since i am now on the power vision plan, will i get charged for each yahoo news alert sent to my 755? I didnt add a text messaging plan or anything to my service pack as i only upgraded my vision to the basic access power vision.
    Do I have to sign up for an unlimited text messaging pack just so i can continue to receive, not send, news alert messages from yahoo or msn?

Thanks, guys.
    I wouldn't think you'd get charged but maybe you ought to shoot the question to your service provider.

ET
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    I wouldn't think you'd get charged but maybe you ought to shoot the question to your service provider.

ET
    Thanks, etphoto. That`s a relief to hear, but I will give them a call tomorrow to make sure.

Just out of curiosity, do you get yahoo alerts on your phone?
    sounds to me like you will be getting charged if they took the unlimited txting off your plan. I'm pretty sure you still get charged for recieving txts just like sending. You should still be able to recieve your txts though even with out a plan.