Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I try and it says 'valid internet email required', i've tried my gmail and my work email, get error both times.

Anyone have this error? How to get around it?
    Yeah I was having problems with this as well, I ended up using my comcast email address and it worked just fine. Try using your ISP's email address.
    I was having the same problem. I ended up going to their website on my computer and registering there, after that the registration on my Centro went through.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclonecj View Post
    I was having the same problem. I ended up going to their website on my computer and registering there, after that the registration on my Centro went through.
    So the system then recognizes your email? I'll have to try that. I tried using my ISP email as another person suggested, but i get the same error.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Didn't work. I registered online, tried to register the Centro and it still says
    - An Internet eMail address is required

Guess i'll email support
    ii had the same problem. I registered on their website and it still won't go through on my phone
    Red Centro on SERO, ftw
    Yeah it was a pain but I went on my puter and did it that way
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dstudboy1 View Post
    Yeah it was a pain but I went on my puter and did it that way
    I did register on my computer, it changed my registration ID (not on the centro, just gave me a new one), but i still can't get it registered on my Centro.