Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I've noticed that if I talk on my Centro for more than 5-10 minutes, the whole phone starts to get very warm, to the point where it is uncomfortable against my cheek. After I get off the call, it cools down after a few minutes. I've set it so that the backlight turns off while I'm on a call, but that didn't help at all.

Has anyone else noticed this on their Centro, or is mine defective? It doesn't get warm when I'm watching Sprint TV or doing other processor intensive things.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Mine gets pretty warm when talking for an extended time, but no so much that its uncomfortable. I've noticed this with all my treos. centro seems a little worse than the larger treo units.
    I don't have a Centro. I had the same problem of Samsung BlackJack. The problem was caused by a faulty Sandisk MicroSD card. I don't know whether it is relevant but you can check the card.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    The heat isn't painful or anything, but it really gets my cheek sweating. I'll just use a handsfree set for now.

And I don't have any expansion cards in, so that's not it.
    Ive seen my treo get warm a little, centro not really but never enough to notice or make my cheek get sweating. I would get that looked into. If its wark enough to make your cheek sweat and make you use a hands free , I would have it looked at.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    interesting comment about the microsd card. my microsd card sometimes has a bad connection or something. the centro wont recognize the card even tho its in place. I have to eject the card and reinsert it and everything is fine. how do you check to see if you have a "faulty"card?