1.    #1  
    after a few minutes of having the phone on, the screen will shut off like usual. but when i try to turn it on again, nothing happens. i press the red button to reactivate the touchscreen but nothing will work. i've done zero-out resets and it hasn't worked. i've had the phone for 6 months with no problem then suddenly this happens. anyone know why this is happening?
    Last edited by Kothros; 12/31/2007 at 10:08 PM.
    Make sure you have the latest firmware available for your phone.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  3.    #3  
    where can i get the latest firmware?
    Poke around at palm.com, it should be there somewhere.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.