1.    #1  
    I just paired the Z9 with my Centro and it works on the phone; however, it doesn't seem to be working with Ptunes? Does it not work with my music??

Thanks for any help...
    almost no single earpieces work for music
  3.    #3  
    I guess I didn't do my homework well. I do have a tethered headset that I used with my old Treo...guess that will have to do.

Thanks so much for the response.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    i have this headset to stream music, you'll also need this program for it to work
    Quote Originally Posted by tj2nis View Post
    i have this headset to stream music, you'll also need this program for it to work
    LOL, I didn't read the post well enough. This software does not work with BlueAnt.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    You have a headset that's not A2DP compatible by design. The A2DP Bluetooth profile isn't enabled on most non-music headsets.

I recently submitted a review to TC of the A2DP compatible Plantronics Voyager 855, headset that's single-piece by default but includes a second earphone that connects for stereo/music functionality. As referenced above, you'll need Softick Audio Gateway for any stereo BT headset to stream music. The review is in the editor's queue, so look for it on the front page in the next week or two.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy70 View Post
    You have a headset that's not A2DP compatible by design. The A2DP Bluetooth profile isn't enabled on most non-music headsets.

I recently submitted a review to TC of the A2DP compatible Plantronics Voyager 855, headset that's single-piece by default but includes a second earphone that connects for stereo/music functionality. As referenced above, you'll need Softick Audio Gateway for any stereo BT headset to stream music. The review is in the editor's queue, so look for it on the front page in the next week or two.
    Thanks so much for your imput...I just this minute finished ordering a Plantronics Voyager 855. And, I've already ordered the SAG program. Now I need to know which to do first: pair the headset and then install the SAG program...or install the SAG program then pair the headset...or does it matter?

I kept wavering between the Voyager and the Sony Ericsson HBH-DS970...but I don't want something dangling around my neck all of the time so I chose the Voyager.

Again, thank you...