1.    #1  
    My eyes are going cross eyed trying to customize my launcher. If I have the tabs across the top or bottom, (if I can describe it correctly) I just want each tab to display once. The tabs repeat across the top or bottom. If I have 5 tabs set up I only want to see 5 tabs. Any help?

ET
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    My eyes are going cross eyed trying to customize my launcher. If I have the tabs across the top or bottom, (if I can describe it correctly) I just want each tab to display once. The tabs repeat across the top or bottom. If I have 5 tabs set up I only want to see 5 tabs. Any help?

ET
    Nope, sorry, no idea what you're describing. Download snap, take a screenshot, find it in /palm/programs/snap and attach it if you can, or put it on an imagebin or something.

I've never seen the category tabs across top and bottom.. This is basically what my ZLauncher looks like:

http://wally.unlimitedphoto.com/stuff/zlauncher.bmp
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for trying khaytsus. I figured it out, it was the circle tab selection.

ET
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    Thanks for trying khaytsus. I figured it out, it was the circle tab selection.

ET
    Glad I could help.