Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    My 700p came with a short adapter that allows me to use my Sanyo car charger with my Treo (converts from small, round plug on charger to square plug for Treo). My wife is getting a Centro, and I would like to get the same adapter so she can also use her car charger from her Sanyo phone. The Sprint rep told us that the Centro doesn't come with the adapter, and the Sprint store doesn't carry them. Anyone know where I can buy one?
    Hmmmm...this is a Sprint-only thing as far as I know. I'm suprised that the Sprint store didn't have them...this comes in the Treo box.

Did you try Sprint e-care? If you go on Sprint's website and use the contact links for online help, someone may be able to help you out.
    You can use those 'instant charge battery' and solder a 5v dc adapter. Cost is $10 for the adapter
    6b 6f 63 6f 6d 61 6e 20 6f 66 20 63 64 6d 61 2d 64 65 76 2d 74 65 61 6d
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    A quick update. MilenkoD was correct - the adapter came in the box with my wife's Centro from Sprint. Not sure why the rep at the store (who was using a Centro) didn't know that, but don't really care now .
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    .......Not sure why the rep at the store (who was using a Centro) didn't know that..........
    I'm positive that the prerequisite to be a Sprint store employee is that you must have been fired from the DMV or any major fast-food chain....
    Anyone who may still reading this post... I have bought batteries for my Treo 650 which now fit my 700p from eBay. You really have to check the Seller you buy from - how long he/she has been selling on eBay and the feedback score of the Seller. You can get great deals on car chargers, batteries, covers and accessories. I always look for OEM which means Original ? Manufacturer which baisically means Palm or the original manufacturer made the products for sale. The products for sale on eBay are really at reduced price compared to what our wireless phone companies sell them for. I hope this info helps someone out there. Just for everyone's info - I just buy on eBay - I don't sell anything =^..^=
    siameeka
    Quote Originally Posted by SiaMeeka View Post
    .......You really have to check the Seller you buy from - how long he/she has been selling on eBay and the feedback score of the Seller. .......
    That's a pretty well know standard / common sense understanding on how to buy on eBay. Basically, eBay is a reputation based system, everyone "should" know this. However, it's always good to point that out for the occational noobie...