Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Question for ya'll... I setup my Centro on my 'local' profile on my laptop. I then tried to sync on my network profile and it wont sync. It wont even launch palm desktop, says some applications are not installed. Do I need to install palm desktop again on my network profile?

With my old Handspring Treo 90 I didn't have to install in both places, just make sure that HotSync was running in the task bar.

Will I be able to sync on both profiles? Or just pick the one i'll be using the most?
    Yes. Palm Desktop has to be set up for each user. Also, that user has to have local admin rights to install the software (but the admin rights can be removed after it is installed).
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    Yes. Palm Desktop has to be set up for each user. Also, that user has to have local admin rights to install the software (but the admin rights can be removed after it is installed).
    Thanks, so i installed on my network profile, and it said there were some incompatible apps and it was moving them into an incompatible apps folder. I'll list them below. I havent installed anything custom, so why would it say these are incompatible?

ConnectionMgr50DB
    HSTraceDatabase
    NetworkDB
    S7_Log
    Graffiti_Shortcuts
    MIDI_Ring_Tones
    S7_Event_Log
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    bump. are these things that i should be concerned about it moving to the incompatible folder?