1.    #1  
    Hello all,

Im trying to convert from my 4Gb card to my 16Gb and bring over a bunch of new pictures.

Seems the Treo as well as the desktop software dont like large #s of pix.

How many do you guys have loaded?

Im trying to eventually get up to 12-14K of pictures. Do any of you have that much?

Thanks!
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    Hello all,

Im trying to convert from my 4Gb card to my 16Gb and bring over a bunch of new pictures.

Seems the Treo as well as the desktop software dont like large #s of pix.

How many do you guys have loaded?

Im trying to eventually get up to 12-14K of pictures. Do any of you have that much?

Thanks!
    I changed sd cards and did it through palm desktop. No problems and pics are fine. You have to use desktop and move pics from one card to palm to new card. When all done then sync. Hot-sync will take awhile. How much did you pay for 16gb?

Device: T3 >Treo 650 > Cingular Treo 680
    Handheld: Agendus Premier Edition v.12.2
    Desktop: Agendus for Windows 4.31 (Build) 1497 Palm Version
    E-Mail: Agendus Mail ssl 5.31
    Other apps: Yourcall 2.0
  3.    #3  
    I paid $95 for it. Sweet deal if you ask me. (newegg rox!!) Im still dragging my feet on getting to a HS and those pix. Ive moved some manually and acidimage doesnt seem to like the card. Its only showing 2gb whereas all of my other apps show the correct space. weird. Also acidimage crashes once it gets done reading that folder. good times.
    There is no spoon.
  4.    #4  
    espically considering I paid $125 for a 512MB card 3 years ago.
    There is no spoon.
    I think it is time to go shopping.

6.    #6  
    lol for you to get a new card or for me to get a new picture viewer? hahaha.
    There is no spoon.
    I use the pic viewer that came with treo 680. Have you tried my way? On palm desktop goto pic. move folder / pics from old SD to palm pics (right side to left side). Change to new card on right side. Move folder / pics to SD. This is all on palm desktop and before sync. When your done then sync with phone with new SD card in it. Hope this helps?

8.    #8  
    I installed both Rescophoto viewer and Splashphoto and they both work like a charm. I contacted the Dev of AcidImage and they think there might be a memory leak with as many images as I have.

Seems I need to make a decision now between the 2.
    There is no spoon.
    I installed both Rescophoto viewer and Splashphoto and they both work like a charm. I contacted the Dev of AcidImage and they think there might be a memory leak with as many images as I have.

Seems I need to make a decision now between the 2.
    I would be interested in which one you pick. I was thinking of getting one but wasn't sure? Your advice would be greatly needed. Thanks.

10.    #10  
    Will do,

Im going to play with both of them pretty heavily espicially the desktop components of both.

So far tho speaking strickly on the HH side I like Splash better. I am however disappointed in their lack of communication with me. Ive both emailed them and posted my questions in there yahoo group with no answers. Resco emailed me back the same day.

They both spin up over (Edit: 14,000 NOT 1400) images (Im talking about just opening the folder when I say spin up) VERY quickly and start a slide show just as quick. Im going to add more files and catagories this weekend so we will see.
    There is no spoon.
  11.    #11  
    When I try to open the same folder with the Palm app, first the app takes forever to just open then the folders take more than 5 mins to paint. After that getting INTO the one folder takes another 5 minutes!
    There is no spoon.
  12.    #12  
    What Ive found so far is that I like Resco on the handheld and for slide shows. I like Splash Photo for the desktop.

Ive already purchased Resco (It was on sale) and I will probably buy Splash Photo as well.
    There is no spoon.
    What Ive found so far is that I like Resco on the handheld and for slide shows. I like Splash Photo for the desktop.

Ive already purchased Resco (It was on sale) and I will probably buy Splash Photo as well.
    The winner is .... both. LOL. I think you answered my question. I have Resco other products and love them. I think I will get Resco for pics too. Thanks for the help and your input.