Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Bearcatrp's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
       #1  
    I tried to use documents to go on my new centro but said it doesn't work for the centro. Is there another version for the centro?
    Randy
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by bearcatrp View Post
    I tried to use documents to go on my new centro but said it doesn't work for the centro. Is there another version for the centro?
    Randy
    Mine opens, but it won't open the documents that I transferred over from my 755, says it can't read the type of file.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    Mine opens, but it won't open the documents that I transferred over from my 755, says it can't read the type of file.
    I believe the current versions of DtoG (including the one on the Centro) handles native Word files. Earlier versions had to convert them. As far as I can tell, the converted files won't be read. At least I haven't been able to do it. So just take your original Word files and transfer them to the Centro. That worked for me.
  4. #4  
    You might need to update to the latest version of DTG if you are trying to open a file made in Office 2007.
    -Edm203

    Palm Centro
  5. #5  
    Or you might save as Office 2003 file type on your computer any files you want on devices without having to upgrade Docs to Go.
  6. Bearcatrp's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
       #6  
    I cant even open the program. Tells me the version I have doesn't work and to log into datavis. I have version 7 on mine. When loging onto datavis, they state version 10 comes with the centro. I can download the demo but is only for 30 days. Not sure if I need to contact sprint or palm but will start with palm and see what happens.
    Randy
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by bearcatrp View Post
    I cant even open the program. Tells me the version I have doesn't work and to log into datavis. I have version 7 on mine. When loging onto datavis, they state version 10 comes with the centro. I can download the demo but is only for 30 days. Not sure if I need to contact sprint or palm but will start with palm and see what happens.
    Randy
    It sounds like your problem is that you tried to install DtoG. But in the Centro, it's in ROM. No installation needed.
  8. #8  
    I had that issue and called Data Viz, they sent me a link to the new version 10. It works fine now, simple download. I do have the DTG Professional if that makes a difference. HTH

Posting Permissions