1.    #1  
    I just came from the electronics store AGAIN cause my fm transmitter died AGAIN and I paid another $40 AGAIN! And I couldn't help but notice all the audio in options for the ipod and the 0 options for the treo! we need a friggin treo to ipod cable adapter! I am sick and tired of mail order crap that don't work when the ipod guys can just prance into a best buy and waltz out with any type of connector they need! I even saw a ipod to head unit cd controller cable! I'm sure someone gonna say "well, why don't u get a ipod then". Because ipod is a restrictive piece of junk that is a horrible pda. I'm not sayin ipod is better, NOTHING beats a treo NOTHING. I would just like the accessory base that they have. I do a lot of travelin in a company dodge van where the only why in is a grainy unreliable quick to break fm transmitter! (sigh) I feel better now that I've got that off my chest. thank you for listening
    Ummm.....what?
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    I don't know what kind of FM transmitters you are buying but my CCrane has been working great for years.
    Obscura
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    What's the frequency, Kenneth?
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    I'm glad to see there are still others old enough to remember the "what's the frequency, Kenneth" thing.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
  7.    #7  
    hhhhhhmmmmm CCrane, huh!
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    I'm glad to see there are still others old enough to remember the "what's the frequency, Kenneth" thing.
    Licensed ham radio operator since '59. My favorite in the early days was the 7 mHz band (40 meters).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    And a good REM song, too!

To the OP:

If the only way to listen to music on a company van is through an FM transmitter, what does it matter what kind of connection you have? There's no interface to plug into, so.....

Personally I have a 1/8" stereo-in connection to my car stereo and just use the Treo headphone converter to plug into that when I want to listen to MP3s in my car off my Treo.
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755