Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Hi Everyone this is my second post. I am sorry for posting questions too often. I will reply to something if I know the answer to. I've been using Sprint On demand and have been keeping track of the memory usage. It seems like everytime I update, my available memory goes down.

for example here's what I've kept track for on demand Sports
    ODsports : 592-634-643-644 (that's the memory usage in kb I believe)

Other OD progams have been going up as well. Is this going to eventually consume my 64mb of memory or will it equilibrate sometime soon?

Thanks!
    It will change everytime you update but it overwrites the previous file update so it will not consume all of your memory but as each update has different stories and news ,weather it will change in size.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Thanks for the info James. I'll keep that in mind.
    Which On Demand files are safe to delete if you want to free some RAM? Is this doable via the On Demand application, or should it be done, e.g. via ZLauncher's File Manager?
    I've deleted a bunch of files, removing functionality I don't use with On Demand. For example, to delete 'Money', use your file manager to delete "On Demand-Stocks". The 'Money' icon will be gone from On Demand, and you'll save about 200k on your device.

Use NVBackup to make a complete backup before trying this. Also, consider moving the file to your SD card (where On Demand won't find it) to quickly see the results. If you're not happy, you can move the file back. Again, NVBackup is an important first step.
    Which On Demand apps do you get charged for using?
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    how do you delete the on demand files? Thanks