1.    #1  
    When Good locks Windows Mobile device, anyone still can make outgoing calls by using right softkey to dial. What's the point of locking the device when someone can still make calls?
    "What's the point of locking the device when someone can still make calls?"

Just a hunch, but I imagine it to black access to all the GOOD info.

If I lost my phone, I could care less if they made calls. Heck, it's probably makes it easier to recover the phone if calls can be made.

BUT, I would go bezerk if someone had access to our email system and contact list. I would be toast.
  3.    #3  
    But it'll be better to lock both email and phone (except for emergency calls).
  4.    #4  
    Teallock's on Palm OS only. Used that before. Great program. But nothing like that on Windows Mobile.
    I think that is an option on the GMM admin portion.

I think for convenience, we allow our users to make their phonecalls if they forget the password. (ie to the helpdesk).
  6.    #6  
    Didn't know that. Thanks.
    Also, for 911 calls
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthkim View Post
    I think that is an option on the GMM admin portion.

I think for convenience, we allow our users to make their phonecalls if they forget the password. (ie to the helpdesk).
    GMM 5.x has an option in the GMC to allow devices to make phone calls without a password but still prompt for password to access PIM or device data. This is a good option especially for constantly on the go mobile travelers (i.e. Sales) so that they can ring up prospects or clients as they drive or running through the airport.

If you dont like it or find it to be a security issue, uncheck the option.