1.    #1  
    I've downloaded the Media player and its components to my card. My question is, how do I add videos to my Treo? How to compress it? Is there a good website to describe the process?

Thanks!
    The best bet would be to install TCPMP to your treo. You can place your movies on the memory card and watch them there. i converted my DVD collection to card and watch them at work.

DIVX, XVID, and more play on the cards. if you want you can convert everything to MP4 with kinoma player and watch them on TCPMP. I have seen that many of the programs you must pay for don't run as smoothly as TCPMP does.

Good luck,
    Handhelds
    Zire 31-> Zire 72s-> T|X

Phones:
    Nokia 5160-> Nokia 3100-> Nokia 3220-> Treo 650 Unlocked(modded ROM)-> Treo 680 Unlocked(modded ROM #8 within 15 minutes of receiving the box)-> Treo Pro(hacked as well)
    Has anyone else had problems with TCPMP causing a reset while trying to exit TCPMP? This is a consistent problem Im having.
    m505>Treo 650> Unlocked Unbranded Arctic Treo 680
    Treo 680 Crimson for the wife
    Quote Originally Posted by bigj164019 View Post
    Has anyone else had problems with TCPMP causing a reset while trying to exit TCPMP? This is a consistent problem Im having.
    nope
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    No problem here with TCPMP.

How much free memory in RAM and Cache do you have available? Low free memory could be the cause of your constant TCPMP crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    No problem here with TCPMP.

How much free memory in RAM and Cache do you have available? Low free memory could be the cause of your constant TCPMP crashes.

28MB Cache free and 43MB RAM free!
    Sometimes, my Treo 680 resets when I exit TCPMP.
    Pilot Professional 1MB -> Palm III -> Palm 515 -> Tungsten T -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    This happened to me on my 650, 700 and now my wife's centro....I wonder if it's the build of TCPMP I'm using, or a particular file add on that causes...plenty of folks seem to never have an issue.
    I actually found that Resco Backup had the TCPMP main app file "locked".
    Once I found this and unlocked it, this problem has been solved.

Good Luck!
    I actually found that Resco Backup had the TCPMP main app file "locked".
    Once I found this and unlocked it, this problem has been solved.

Good Luck!
    Hmmm; does NV Backup do anything similar?
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    I have TCPMP and my 680, my650 and my wife's Centro and I watch movies in them all. I converted my dvd's using PQ dvd studio and they play great. In fact i have an 8gb card in my 680 with 16 full length movies on it.