1.    #1  
    I'm 99% sure that a 3rd party app is causing this problem, but wanted to throw it out there to see if it was affecting anyone else... Sometimes when I try to enter text on my Centro (e.g. a new calendar entry, a new phone number, or even a numerical password to get into PocketQuicken), pressing the shift or option key only results in a really quick "flash" of the up arrow (in the case of the shift button) or a black circle (in the case of the option button). In other words, the shift or option button works, but only for half a second. This means that in order to type a capital letter or a number/symbol, I have to type it super-fast after pressing the shift or option key. Really a pain--especially when I'm just trying to type an apostrophe in an e-mail. Has anyone ever had this problem before? It goes away after a while (don't know exactly how or why).

Here are the aps that I think are the most likely culprit (based on when I started having this problem and when I installed them):
    Treomemo
    UDMH
    Softick Audio Gateway (v.1.17)
    Treoalarm

Has anyone ever had this happen to them? Any tips on possible solutions? Thanks!
    I am also using treomemo and have not noticed the problems you mentioned. Hope that helps rule out at least one possibility.
    Vinnie
    Sorry for the double post, I'm mobile right now and did not see an edit option.

Just wanted to add I am using version 1.201 of TreoMemo, which the updater said is most recent.
    Vinnie
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the input. I had a feeling Treomemo wasn't the offending app.

Also, I forgot to add Fontsmoother to the list -- is anyone who is using Fontsmoother also having this problem? (or am I the only one?)