Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    does the treo 755 has windows media player or real player? if not, how can i download it?
    The Treo 755 has Pocket Tunes player that can be syncronized with Windows media Player on the desktop
    The mobile version of Real Player is available on the real player web site. I think it only lists Treo 600 compatibility, but it has worked without issue on my 650, 700p and 755p.

http://www.realnetworks.com/industri...alm/index.html

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 12/29/2007 at 06:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by gtwo View Post
    The mobile version of Real Player is available on the real player web site. I think it only lists Treo 600 compatibility, but it has worked without issue on my 650, 700p and 755p.

http://www.realnetworks.com/industri...alm/index.html

Cheers, Perry.
    Just out of curiosity, is there any benefit to having Real Player, in addition to Kinoma and pTunes?
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    that is actually quite interesting... will the real player for mac work with a real player on my treo, ipod-itunes style?

Its actually one of the things i miss... ptunes and WMP integration.... syncing music without taking out the card.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    Just out of curiosity, is there any benefit to having Real Player, in addition to Kinoma and pTunes?
    I started with Real Player with the Tungsten T and went wild on a 50 cent sale they had . . . so I have quite a library of music that only plays on the mobile Real Player .prc. Just hoping it continues to go forward in compatibility to the new Palm/Linux OS.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    i need real player to view my surveillance camera, can i de this with p-tune player?
    Quote Originally Posted by mdavi View Post
    i need real player to view my surveillance camera, can i de this with p-tune player?
    Depending on the format of the stream, you may be able to with Kinoma.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Is RealPlayer useful for anything else, other than playing music? I already have the latest PocketTunes for music and streaming radio. Is RealPlayer worthwhile on a Treo?
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung View Post
    Is RealPlayer useful for anything else, other than playing music? I already have the latest PocketTunes for music and streaming radio. Is RealPlayer worthwhile on a Treo?
    Music player only.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    Music player only.
    Thanks. I will pass on this if music player only.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!