1.    #1  
    Morning all, a question on Treo 650 and TomTom bluetooth pairing issues. The TomTom was able to see the Treo650 yet I received the following message on the TomTom "An error occurred while checking phone features. Do you want to try again?"
    Any suggestions??
    Last edited by Fireguy; 12/28/2007 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Better response
    The greatest help I can give you would be advice about how to make a thread. Your thread title should reflect your question. For example, your title could have been "Bluetooth pairing issues."

The reason is, most people only read threads that interest them, or threads in which they think they can be helpful. When someone scans down the threads, they have no clue what you want if you just put a title like "Help me find the way. . ." So you will be much more likely to get the help you seek if you use a better thread title.

Also, there are forums for bluetooth, and also for software. So you might have better luck there.

Unfortunately I cannot help you with your issue, but maybe you will get lucky and someone with the answer will find this thread.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, guess your right. It also shows how new I am to this. Thanks for your input and advice...
    Just start another thread in the appropriate forum. You will get lots of help there. Lots of people use Tom Tom.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller View Post
    Just start another thread in the appropriate forum. You will get lots of help there. Lots of people use Tom Tom.
    Or instead of starting a new thread... he should search first.

ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    <adjusted and moved>
    Any update on this? I'm trying to see if anyone has got a Sprint Centro (or 700p or 755p) to work with the TomTom 720 or the Eclipse AVN2210p w/ integrated TomTom.
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    I just purchased a TomTom 920. Check this forum out and you will probably find your answer. http://www.tomtomforums.com/
    OK, I tested it with the Centro and it works for hands-free operation and dialing from the Eclipse AVN2210p (w/ TomTom Duo).