1.    #1  
    So I owned the LG Voyager (the iphone killer) for about a month before I returned it. I've had a 650 for the past two years and I just couldn't stand going back to a "dumbphone" and it definitely is a dumb-phone. I missed my Treo, especially the keyboard, and the touch-screen response. You would think that a few years later, LG could make a touch-screen that was at least on par with a 650, they didn't. The threaded SMS is the biggest thing I miss so I'm going to use my New Every 2 credit to get a 755p. I noticed there's a $50 mail-in rebate, are there any other discounts that anyone knows about? Any warnings?
  2. Tdc
    New Every2 $100 and Advanced Device credit $100
  3.    #3  
    I noticed that Advanced Device credit. Here's the thing, I don't plan on having a data plan for a while (I'm a texting machine), but it seems that if I signed up for a data plan for $44 for one month, then cancel the data the next, I just saved $66? Would that work?
    Heck I have the data plan and they keep telling me I can't get the Advanced Device credit. I have talked to 4 people at verizon and they are being a pain about it.
    "We must all fear evil men, but there is an evil we must fear most. And that is the indifference of good men." -- The Boondock Saints.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by reberly View Post
    So I owned the LG Voyager (the iphone killer) for about a month before I returned it. I've had a 650 for the past two years and I just couldn't stand going back to a "dumbphone" and it definitely is a dumb-phone. I missed my Treo, especially the keyboard, and the touch-screen response. You would think that a few years later, LG could make a touch-screen that was at least on par with a 650, they didn't. The threaded SMS is the biggest thing I miss so I'm going to use my New Every 2 credit to get a 755p. I noticed there's a $50 mail-in rebate, are there any other discounts that anyone knows about? Any warnings?
    C'mon in, the water's fine!
    Last edited by glenada; 12/30/2007 at 12:32 PM.
    Current Phone(s): HTC Inspire "4G" & Pre 2