1.    #1  
    I use minitones on my 650 to make my mp3's into useable ringtones.
    It's worked fine for many days, yet today i encountered a problem.
    Whenever i try to add a new ringtone using the program, it comes up with a box that says "Saving, Please Wait...". Left for 10 mins, this prompt never dissapears and it seems as if the phone is frozen/locked-up. any ideas, suggestions?

Thanks,
    -Adam
    Well, how much memory do you have left on your treo, as minitones only saves the ringtones in main memory, not on the card. It sounds like you have made a few, so first thing, check how much memory you have left and maybe delete some of the ringers you don't use that much.
  3.    #3  
    Yea,
    I stumbled onto the solution before reading your post when i figured that since it froze while trying to save, it must be running out of space somewhere, or a file was corrupt. While searching for the corrupt file, i noticed that i only had .1MB left on the treo itself. I deleted 3 tones which i lazily had left as full songs. Now i have plenty of storage, and everything is working, THANKS.

-Adam
    Quote Originally Posted by strongbad2797 View Post
    I deleted 3 tones which i lazily had left as full songs.
    -Adam
    Great, I'm glad you fixed it. Just wanting to confirm with you though, you do store the .mp3's that you make your ringtones from, on your SD card, right; you mentioned above that you had full songs stored in main memory. Store the full songs on the card and then trim it with minitones and only store the 30 second ringtone in main memory (anything longer is not used)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface View Post
    Great, I'm glad you fixed it. Just wanting to confirm with you though, you do store the .mp3's that you make your ringtones from, on your SD card, right; you mentioned above that you had full songs stored in main memory. Store the full songs on the card and then trim it with minitones and only store the 30 second ringtone in main memory (anything longer is not used)
    yea, i have quite a bit of music on my 2GB SD, the problem before was that i was not trimming the songs when creating ringtones. thanks for the help.