1.    #1  
    I just bought a new mini SD card for the Treo and when I insert it into the phone, nothing happens. I had formatted the card on the PC as instructed by the tech people at the software application whose files I was copying. Could my formatting the card have something to do with the Treo not seeing the card? I hope I didn't fry a $50 card!
    What format did you use? Why didn't you just format it in the Treo? Have you tried to format it in the Treo?
  3.    #3  
    I did a 'quick format' on the pc, because they told me to do it that way. The Treo didn't even see the card, so I couldn't format it on the Treo.

I then inserted it into my old Treo (recently dunked in water and not usable), and that 755 saw the card. I then formatted it in the old Treo. Then I put it in the new Treo and it saw the card. I then formatted it in the new 755.

I am trying to copy files from an SD card (that I got as a Christmas gift) onto a mini SD card so I can use the program in the 755. Here is what I have done to accomplish that:
    Copied the SD card application into a folder named 'Storage Card' on my C drive. TRIED to copy the contents of the 'Storage Card' folder onto the mini SD card - but it is not working. Most of the time, the pc doesn't see the card reader. I have to continually refresh, and then it only sees the card readers' drives for a short time. This should be a piece of cake, but I am just not able to get it done. Any suggestions?
    That happened to me with the new SD card for my wife's Centro. finally ended up getting it to format in my 650....

Ben
  5.    #5  
    I just kept repeating the copy and paste routine and it finally worked. Go figure. Now I might try and see if I can copy those same program files to my mini SD that's usually in the Treo so I don't have to swap cards every time I want to use this new app.
    Sounds like there's something wrong with the card or the adapter if you're having that much trouble copying.