1.    #1  
    I'm traveling to Florida to golf for a few days. I use the IntelliGolf software, but the courses I'm playing at don't have GPS mapped. unfortunately, the courses won't let me walk it first. This got me thinking... a thread where IntelliGolfers can request courses.

Is there anyone playing Remington Golf Glub, Kissimmee Golf Club, or Disney's Magnolia anytime soon? It'd be great if they could survey the course as they play.

I'd be happy to return the favor for any New York Course.

- HrlyKrs
    Quote Originally Posted by HrlyKrs View Post
    I'm traveling to Florida to golf for a few days. I use the IntelliGolf software, but the courses I'm playing at don't have GPS mapped. unfortunately, the courses won't let me walk it first. This got me thinking... a thread where IntelliGolfers can request courses.

Is there anyone playing Remington Golf Glub, Kissimmee Golf Club, or Disney's Magnolia anytime soon? It'd be great if they could survey the course as they play.

I'd be happy to return the favor for any New York Course.

- HrlyKrs
    Intellegolf allows you to use Google Earth to GPS any golf course that can be seen on Google Earth. Very cool fearture. I used it to "GPS" my local course. No need to walk the course. Check the instructions.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, MarkyMike! It took about an hour to get all the data in. The problem with your suggestion is that if you've never played the course before, you don't know what whole is what.

what about a Mac OS X version of IntelliGolf... would anyone be interested? i'd like to see if i can make a case to the company.
    Last edited by HrlyKrs; 12/27/2007 at 04:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by HrlyKrs View Post
    Thanks, MarkyMike! It took about an hour to get all the data in. The problem with your suggestion is that if you've never played the course before, you don't know what whole is what.

what about a Mac OS X version of IntelliGolf... would anyone be interested? i'd like to see if i can make a case to the company.
    Did you try looking up the course on the www. Some clubs put their scorecard or course layout online. If you are lucky the courses you are looking for may have that info or if you have time before your trip you could probably call the course and ask them to send or fax the layout of the holes for you to use.

Good Luck and Keep Your Eye on the Ball :-)