Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Hi All,

My VZW Treo is a major headache and unfortunately I am stuck in my Verizon contract.

If anyone has suggestions about the problems below that would be a big help...

1) The phone constantly disconnects from Broadband Access - most times when I bring the phone out of power save mode it is reconnecting.

2) Sometimes when I answer calls in hangs up randomly

3) The battery dies down very quick and I'm guessing this is because of the disconnect and reconnecting.

I am thinking about moving to a Moto Q - does anyone have any suggestions on this?
    It sounds like either you have a bad phone or weak network coverage. Have you asked for a replacement 700? Do other VZW phones show weak signal in your area?
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    My coverage is good as per the bars. I live just outside NYC so coverage is good. I have no asked for a replacement...I can try that.

What do you all think about the Moto Q? I like the smaller size and my friend said it is more stable.

Thanks!
    if you read the Q forums you will get a sense. It has issues too.
    While the 700p is known to have some problems, the ones you're describing aren't normal, and IMO, VZW should make it right.