Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hollieplus2 View Post
    Penny!!!! I really need to know the official release date if you have one. My 30 trial end on Jan 5th and my husbands ends on Jan7th. If it does come out on the 6th I'll make my husband trade his black in for the pink and we'll just swap. I read on another website the release date was the 8th. If that's the case then I'll have to cancel and start over again. I REALLY need this pink.
    I think a day over is fine for the exchange. Usually they are nice and do it. I guess if you get a mean rep then it won't be your lucky day. In stores they are nice about it but I think jan 6th is only available thru telesales.
    diane
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    Man, how'd they get that pink Centro to stand on it's corner. My black one won't do that.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hollieplus2 View Post
    Penny!!!! I really need to know the official release date if you have one. My 30 trial end on Jan 5th and my husbands ends on Jan7th. If it does come out on the 6th I'll make my husband trade his black in for the pink and we'll just swap. I read on another website the release date was the 8th. If that's the case then I'll have to cancel and start over again. I REALLY need this pink.
    You could always just return yours for a refund, use a different phone for a few days, then purchase the pink one when it is released.

Quote Originally Posted by Gottria View Post
    Man, how'd they get that pink Centro to stand on it's corner. My black one won't do that.
    I think the pink ones all took ballet lessons (in their pink tutus!)
    I just got off the phone w/ retentions and they confirmed the Jan 6th date for telephone sales. My 30 day trial ends Jan 4th but I spoke w/ April and she said I could just call back and they will trade it out for me. Here's hoping.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Here's to Jan 6th!!!
    Yes, I will be on the phone w/ them first thing that morning. Do you know what time they open up on Sundays.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Not sure of the time but I am sure they will be busy that day. That is why I am going to wait till they are in my local store.
    is it that easy to just get the black one replaced with the pink one if your still in 30 days? I ordered through the sero website, would i just sprint and tell them I want to exchange for the pink phone? Worst case im sure you could cancel and re-order the phone, but thats a pain.
    ugly haha at least not for the guys
    <a href="http://www.tmicell.com/?aid=22671">Deep Discounts and Great Selection on Cingular, T-Mobile, Verizon, and Sprint/Nextel</a>

CENTRO FREE w/new contract!! Free Shipping

<a href="http://www.tmiwireless.com/affiliate/?aid=22671">Join the tmiWireless.com cell phone affiliate program and earn excellent commissions on 2 tiers. You get a free personalized website, 24/7 statistics and reporting, and residual income on some products.</a>

http://www.famouswireless.net
    I just came from my local Sprint store here in MS... a pink centro is definitely coming. The clerk actually showed me their flyer of upcoming phones and there is a Pink Centro slated January 13...

So this is definitely coming...
    I'm on the phone w/ them right now trying to order the pink centro. I'm on hold. If you're on the phone w/ retenions right now please get off so I can order my pink phone!!! Thanks.
    I GOT MY PHONE

OK, so I called and ordered the pink centro. My 30 day trial ended on Friday but they still gave it to me as an even exchange. I didn't have to pay anything. I'll just return the black centro when the pink one comes in. Here's the only problem, they are on backorder and they said it could take 1-2 weeks to get it to me. I am guessing that they won't ship until the 13th or so when they are slated for store sales. Oh well, as long as I know it's coming I'm HAPPY.
    Did you go thru Retentions or Sales? I'm on my third Centro, having major issues with it, losing speaker & only hard reset fixes. Since I have been to 2 repair centers who have to order a new one, I am considering asking for Pink for fix. Then got a very screwed up phone bill yesterday - got charged for Vision Pack plus $72.51 for data usage. Since I now have to make a phone call, do I need Retentions or just a normal CS Rep??
    Hate to scream for Retentions unless I have to, but I know they are always there, even if it takes 2 or 3 reps
    I'm a guy, but I think this pink Centro looks nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by nmoreman View Post
    Did you go thru Retentions or Sales? I'm on my third Centro, having major issues with it, losing speaker & only hard reset fixes. Since I have been to 2 repair centers who have to order a new one, I am considering asking for Pink for fix. Then got a very screwed up phone bill yesterday - got charged for Vision Pack plus $72.51 for data usage. Since I now have to make a phone call, do I need Retentions or just a normal CS Rep??
    Hate to scream for Retentions unless I have to, but I know they are always there, even if it takes 2 or 3 reps
    I called retentions at 1-877-775-4886 and got Chelsea. She was really helpfull and well informed.
    the color is very feminine. maybe they made this type of color to cater women and some men too.
    anyways, it's pretty nice look into. the color is very bright.
    "If you bring forth what is within you, it will heal you. And if you do not bring forth what is within you, it will destroy you." (from the Gospel of St. Thomas)
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Ok, Got a picture mail from the CS that I am friends with and guess what it was???

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...entroinbox.jpg

WHOOOO HOOOOOO!!!! It is available in my store Sunday!!!
    The pink Centro is now available on the Sprint web site for those interested.
    Oooo, that pink is even prettier on the website... it's gorgeous! I want one!
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    i am picking one up at lunch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast