1.    #1  
    I have used handzipper lite for years on previous treos.Today I downloaded an ebook from palm website as I have done many times.this was my first time doing this on my new vzw 755p.usually I get a message when it downlads asking"do you want to accept "file x" into habdzipper lite".i click yes and the file appears in Handzipper as a file to be unzipped.but this time the message was different.it said "use handzipperlite to open the program".and the only option was "ok".i clicked it and the file never appeared in handzipper to be unzipped.I can't find it anywhere!!!...i have looked at all my files using filez.cant find a 5mb file ANYWHERE!!!...WTF?....i know it went somewhere cause my space available dropped from 25mb to 20mb....so its on there somewhwere!!! does anyone know where this file went by default?..how do I get it into handzipper lite to unzip it?...or at the very least how do I delete it if I can't find it?
    B.Andrew "Andy" Brown MSW
    Executive Director,Camp Livingston Inc
    1-888-564-CAMP(2267)
    WWW.Camplivingston.com
    By default the file goes to the card: /palm/Blazer/Download

Ben
  3.    #3  
    ben,when prompted with the "save to device"or "save to card" I chose device.so I am curious where it goes by default on the device.like I said,i know its on the device somewhere cause I lost 5mb of space but I cannot find it anywhere
    1-888-564-CAMP(2267)
    WWW.Camplivingston.com
  4.    #4  
    at this point I think I may have to hard reset and restore with rescobackup...i know it will work but it makes me nervous and I would really like to find the file and just delete it...anyone have any ideas?
    1-888-564-CAMP(2267)
    WWW.Camplivingston.com
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    I discovered a space labled "BUILTIN" using fileZ. Set the preferences to show hidden volumes and you should see it. I have the same situation as you do, Blazer seems to save large files to the BUILTIN space in /Palm/Blazer/Download. Unfortunaltly, Handzipper lite doesn't seem to look there for files and I have not been able to move the file to internal space and have Handzipper lite see it.
    TTFN
  6.    #6  
    thanks for the help.you were right,i found the file in"builtin".not sure what "bulitin" is or why this happens now but didn't on my 700p but I found the file.i then emailed it to myself and when I clicked the attatchment I got the farmiliar message about "do u want to accept this file into handzipper".
    1-888-564-CAMP(2267)
    WWW.Camplivingston.com