Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I am still waiting...
    They said they never received mine even though I sent it registered receipt USPS mail and received my receipt with their signature stamp.

I had to fax proof to thwm and it has been stuck in preapproval status for a couple of week now.

Has anyone actually received their $100 rebate from an October purchase of the Centro?
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    not me, mine was declined until i called in. one notice said the phone wasn't eligable and another said that i hadn't signed up for a two year agreement. i heard sprint was bad about their rebates so expecting it to be easy
    Ddint get a rebate this time but the two other Sprint phones I got I never got my rebates. They always had an excuse when I called. Both times I called retention and they gave me a token $25 of my next bill once. I never have many issues with sprint but when it comes to mail in rebates I dont even bother.Even if they tell you ok they then dont send it ( Happen to me also). I paid full price minus the $150 instant rebate for my Centro.($250) and then sold my 700P for $250 to cover the difference.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    I got mine last week. I had to call them after I saw it was denied on their website, but it arrived about 3 weeks later.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Thats the reason most companies offer rebates. They hope you never send it in or reject it for the silliest of reasons. I hate rebates.
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Same here . I never buy anything becasue of the rebate , i have had so many issues with companies and there rebates. I will say that Staples is one of the only that I actually will. You can log them online and track them.
    I got the same card in mail a few days ago about the supposed no 2 year agreement from when I upgraded back in October. Corrected it and got a tracking # for the check which is now supposedly being "rushed"....that was a good one. Same thing happened last time I upgraded as well.

For those of you who had or have to do this, make sure you confirm your renewal date. The rep I spoke to started my new 2 year agreement from WHEN I CALLED a few days ago and not from when I upgraded way back in October. The account was noted and I've got all the dates recorded for future reference just in case.
  8. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Mine got declined so I emailed the guy in Exec. Svcs I just had take care of a previous issue, and he had it applied to my account immediately.
    I had to file a BBB complaint on them for trying to pull a fast one on me. Still waiting for Sprint's Exc Dept to call me.

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Price matched Sprint.com, no mail-in rebate.

Regular price $399.99
    Instant savings -$250.00
    Web special -$50.00
    --------------------------
    Online price $99.99
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I actually bought two phones in November when the rebate was only $50. I got an e-mail confirm about them receiving it, but they said it was only for $75! Where they came up with that number, I have no idea.

I e-mailed them and after like 5 days they finally responded and put in a second rebate request for $25 and said they were "rushing" it. We'll see.
    I got mine last week. Wierd thing was that the rebate form said $100. I got $150.
    I recd my $100 last week. no issues at all.
    Received a postcard last week stating rejection because phone was not part of rebate program. Called customer service, bounced around a few times, with disconnects, after about 45 minutes finally got it resolved and will be getting a rebate check in 2 weeks.
    I upgraded to the Centro for $400 and the CSR said I qualified for the $150 discount for fulfilling my contract then gave me a $50 credit on my bill and said I would qualify for the data service rebate of $100 (SERO). I was billed $318 on my monthly statement and then for reasons I haven't figured out they sent a rebate check for $300. Right now my current bill is -$20. I essentially got the phone for free (actually they paid me around $30 to take the phone). I can't figure it out but I don't think I'm going to argue with them.
    I received my sprint rebate for $100 in the mail yesterady (12-31-07)
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I got an email from Sprint says my rebate is in the last stage and it will take another 4 weeks. Hope they will bw on time.
    Palm V -> Treo 600 (lost) -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Pre -> Photon
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tlphipps View Post
    I actually bought two phones in November when the rebate was only $50. I got an e-mail confirm about them receiving it, but they said it was only for $75! Where they came up with that number, I have no idea.

I e-mailed them and after like 5 days they finally responded and put in a second rebate request for $25 and said they were "rushing" it. We'll see.
    Got my $75 check yesterday, so they obviously rushed that one. But the $25 rebate is still just "approved" waiting for check to be mailed. Guess I shouldn't complain since the turnaround on the $75 was so quick.
    If it looks like junk mail, I probably haven't opened it yet. I really detest mail-in rebates.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by tampaguy75 View Post
    I received my sprint rebate for $100 in the mail yesterady (12-31-07)
    When did you send in the info for the rebate? I've been waiting nearly three months and have not heard a word.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast