Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Anyone here have any custom skins that work with TakePhone 7.50? I saw in another post this AWESOME NE Pats skin (wanted to use it really bad) but it was for TakePhone 6.5 so I can't use it. Anyone know how I can make one like it to work with the new version? Or would anyone be willing to make one for me. I would appreciate it so much.
    You can use the BMP's from the 6.5 and create a 7.0/7.5 skin:

1. Download the skin you want to convert. But first ask yourself do you REALLY want to convert a Patriots skin??? Wouldn't you rather be part of the solution and not part of the problem??

2. Download a Windows program called PFCD that will extract the BMP resources from a Palm PRC or PDB and extract the BMP's from the 6.5 skin you want.

3. Go to this thread here
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ight=takephone
    and download the Takephone 7.0 skin creator.

4. Plug in the BMP's from the 6.5 skin you extracted and create your 7.0 skin.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    I downloaded the PFCD and the skin creator I downloaded the other day. I just can't seem to figure this thing out. I can't find a way to get pictures or BMPs on the skin itself. I will play around with it a little more and see what happens. Thanks!