Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Help for the 2nd time in a week versamail wiped out all the emails on my Sprint 700p. The last time I was able to resync and find the folders I had set up on my phone. But this time when the versamail crashed. It had the same message about the vera mail being corrupted but when it was synced the files didn't restore on the palm. Where can I find them on my outlook as I need the information. I'm in a heap of trouble if I can find them.

Does versamail set up an archive somewere on my computer? Is it in the palm file.

Thanks,
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Is there a way to go back I need the files?
    1. Do you use a backup program like NVBackup that backs up your treo to the SD card? If not, I would strongly suggest doing so from here on out. If so, how about restoring your treo from a good backup?

2. Are you only downloading your email on your treo? If so, you won't find them in outlook at all. If you do download them to another source, are they still in the other location?

3. Have you done more than one hotsync since your problem? If so, the backups have been overwritten by now. If only once, you might have a shot. They should be the MM files located in the C:\Program Files\Palm\"PhoneID"\Backup folder. I would make a copy of that entire folder before going any further. Hopefully someone can chime in with more info on the exact files you need.

4. Are you using POP or IMAP? Can you look to see if the files are still on the server? AKA through webmail.

I would again recommend a good backup program to do nightly backups to the sd card and then life get s a lot easier when you have problems like this.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I did a hot sync and it was after that hot sync that I opened versamail and got the message about being corrupted and needing to re-sync to get the information back. Which I did and it didn't place the information back on the computer?

So is there a way that it still might be there or I am in trouble?

Thanks,
    We need a lot more information to be able to help. Could you answer 1, 2, and 4 from above, please? Also what data is showing on the MM files in the Backup folder? Pre or post sync?