Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    More playing with Pocket Quicken - what I do not like - once an entry is sync'd from the desktop to the device it cannot be edited and clearing/reconciling cannot be done on the handheld. Oh well, now, does SplashMoney interface with the current Quicken 2007 release? From what I read on their site - NO.

Ben
    Far as I know Pocket Quicken is the only one that syncs with QUicken . Splash Money syncs with the desktop version of Splash Money.
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    I LOVE using Ultrasoft Money (http://www.ultrasoft.com/). I've been using it since january 2001 and haven't had any issues.

It allows me to budget, track and see upcoming bills/deposits. I can also change info on a transaction that was already sync'd.

Good luck!
    Palm IIIx, Palm Vx, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Centro, Pre
    I've been using Accounts & Loans since my Palm IIIx.

http://www.real-timesoftware.com/accsnloans/index.html
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    I see there are other applications; however, due to my all ready using Quicken, I am not about to change. Darn. Ben
    i tried pocket quicken, i dont use quicken on the PC so there was no sync options

splash money allows u to sync over the air directly to your bank to see if checks cleared... that is why i pick splash money over quicken
    I have continued playing with Quicken and Pocket Quicken and after redoing the categories, I am now able to track in somewhat the same manner I am able to do with the HanDBase applet I am using. For tax purposes I have a field in the HanDBase applet that when checked is used to track as a tax deduction and this year I exported those that were checked as a tax deduction to a CSV format and imported it in to a spreadsheet for a bit of editing.

I looked over Splash Pocket and see where the desktop and Palm applications are separate purchases, so it is more than I want to spend to get what I am wanting.

Ben
    Splash Money is the best financial organizer by far IMO. I have tried others like quicken and adarian money and always come back to Splash money.
  9.    #29  
    I have been using mycheckbook for about 2 weeks now. I am pleased w/ it. It's very basic but all I really wanted was an electronic check register and that's what I got. Plus, you can't beat free.
  10. FB4
    Can you get 401 K information from Vanguard? .. I see there is a Vanguard Group Bank listed, but I am not sure if it is the same. I get an error 405 everytime I try.
    I looked at Splash Money and if it were not for the time I have in the categories and detail all ready in place with Quicken, it would be a hands up winner. However, due to the information I have in Quicken, I went ahead and registered Pocket Quicken. Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    More playing with Pocket Quicken - what I do not like - once an entry is sync'd from the desktop to the device it cannot be edited and clearing/reconciling cannot be done on the handheld. Oh well, now, does SplashMoney interface with the current Quicken 2007 release? From what I read on their site - NO.

Ben
    I use QKn desktop and handheld. Pocket Quicken offers me the option to reconcile on the handheld. I always use the desktop but the option is there.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12