1.    #1  
    Well I purchased the 755 and got a Centro for my partner... I will post my Centro question in the Centro forum....I haven't sync my 755 yet too many things going on Christmas Day and I wanted to have time to concentrate on what I am doing. I did the minor things like manually transfer a few numbers over and played with a bit. Tomorrow I will take time and I know I will have some questions...Take care and Happy Holidays
    Welcome & Happy Holidays to you too!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  3.    #3  
    Thank you for the welcome..I do have a couple of silly questions...do I need to go online on the internet just to IM? My SCP phone all I had to do is click on their name and do IM from there...
    Also..is it best to go ahead and get the Mundu or IM+? I haven't setup my email..Was trying to see if I should stick with Versamail or go to Chattermail..thanks
    No you don't have to go online for SMS(if that's what you mean). I use Mundu(works great for me)& Chatteremail, for push email(for me)is the best. Most apps have trial, take 'em for a spin see what works for you..
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter