1.    #1  
    please help. screen doesnt work when i touch the screen. after reseting the screen i was trying to caliblate the screen. when i would tap here i was suppose to tap it would tell me to do it again. i tried it several times without it calibrating.... then the screen wouldnt do anything when i touched but the phone can still be navigated by the buttons... someone please help!!
    thanks!
    maybe you can do a hard reset? back-up everything first. if it doesn't work you may need to replace the touchscreen.
    You may have dust caught betwen the casing and the screen. Take a very thin piece of plastic (like screen protector thin) and run it under the edge of the cast and the screen to remove anything that may be lodged in there.

Hope this helps.
    Good luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    You may have dust caught betwen the casing and the screen. Take a very thin piece of plastic (like screen protector thin) and run it under the edge of the cast and the screen to remove anything that may be lodged in there.

Hope this helps.
    Good luck

Or a screen protector itself can cause this problem if it gets between the casing and the touch screen. . . . . the screen "thinks" it is being touched by the created pressure and will therefore not respond to any further touches.