1.    #1  
    Has anybody else noticed timouts or unresponsivness with Google Maps over the past few days? Used to work quickly and reliably. Not sure if the fault is Google's, AT&T's, or my Treo 650.
    Palm user since 1999-04-16: III > IIIx > Vx > Sony N610c > SJ33 > Treo 650 GSM > Centro CDMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff DLB View Post
    Has anybody else noticed timouts or unresponsivness with Google Maps over the past few days? Used to work quickly and reliably. Not sure if the fault is Google's, AT&T's, or my Treo 650.
    I have a Sprint 700p and have noticed similar behavior. I am running out of sockets and haven't had any time to try and track down the problem. This is from a combination of Chatter/Blazer/4Cast/Google Maps/Probably something else. If you retry do you get the Google Maps popup about no sockets available and the need to reset?
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    I'm using Google Maps for Palm OS on a 680 (v 1.2.0.9) and it's stopped working as of today. I now only get "loading..." in the top right corner. I've tried resetting Google Maps as well as reinstalling the app, but nothing helped.
    Google Maps is working for me on my Sprint 700p and Centro.

You guys might try dumping Blazer History Cache and maybe your cookies to.

Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Happening again...stuck on "Loading". Anyone else?
    ^ Nope, working perfectly