1. sfc
    Well my 700p has all sorts of issues now. Crashes a lot, won't take pictures, write the card, lose service ALOT, etc. Warranty is out, so I couldnt talk sprint into sending me a new one.

I would like to get the 755p but don't want to dish out the money if the 800 will be available any time next year.

The centro looks ok?

What do you recommend?

I use email, sync calendar with outlook daily, alarms, etc.

Any tricks in getting sprint to send me a new one?
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    I had similar issues with my Treo over the past couple weeks. Sedio battery not holding a charge for more than a phone call, the Treo was having difficulty getting charged in the first place from the charger (trouble with the connection). I ended up getting a BB 8830...still waiting for the next generation Treo.
    Either of you try a hard reset just to see if the basics still work without everything else?

Considering, if it's a battery problem, then I'd go into the Sprint store and try a different battery -- or with the charger plugged in.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyDJs.com View Post
    Either of you try a hard reset just to see if the basics still work without everything else?

Considering, if it's a battery problem, then I'd go into the Sprint store and try a different battery -- or with the charger plugged in.
    The thought of doing a hard reset just gives me the creeps.
    A clean install will determine if you have failed hardware or just a software conflict:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...22&postcount=5