1.    #1  
    I am running Avantgo 4.0 on a VPR with 3mg of free memory (thanks to my 16mg hawigara). Every so often, I get a fatal exception when Hotsyncing on my VPR (usually occurs at the Mobile Link files) and when I press the reset, my desktop says that the version of Avantgo is incompatible.

I have to remove mobile Link and Avantgo from my VPR, Hotsync without them, then reinstall Avantgo, Hotsync to install it, and then hotsync again to get my avantgo pages.

Is anyone experiencing this problem? I do not think it has to do with any applications as I hotsync'd last night before leaving the office and it worked fine. I came in this morning and hotsync'd and received the error.

Thanks for the help.

PDA@aacpas.com
    Originally posted by PDACPA
    I am running Avantgo 4.0 on a VPR with 3mg of free memory (thanks to my 16mg hawigara). Every so often, I get a fatal exception when Hotsyncing on my VPR (usually occurs at the Mobile Link files) and when I press the reset, my desktop says that the version of Avantgo is incompatible.

I have to remove mobile Link and Avantgo from my VPR, Hotsync without them, then reinstall Avantgo, Hotsync to install it, and then hotsync again to get my avantgo pages.

Is anyone experiencing this problem? I do not think it has to do with any applications as I hotsync'd last night before leaving the office and it worked fine. I came in this morning and hotsync'd and received the error.

Thanks for the help.
    I had this problem and it involved one of my hacks. Also, makes sure your avantgo .prc is where it was before, like on the flash mod if the old version was.

But really, go through each hack (if you have them) turning them on one by one and see which cause this problem.

hope it helps
  3.    #3  
    I felt it was with one of my Hacks too. I have a number of them that I keep on my VPR but only use some of them. My main ones are Magic Text, MidCapHack, ApDaLauncher, Switch Hack, and Daylight Saving Hack. Were any of these one of your conflicting ones?

PDA@aacpas.com
    hm, 'fraid not, i believe it was either (or both) hideiconhack or greenlight(i think thats what i was called, the reverse backlighting one) hack.

So I would, like i said before, experiment, sync with each different hack and see if anything comes up with certain a one(s).
  5.    #5  
    All those hacks seem to have worked. I am guessing its a find hack or afterburner.

PDA@aacpas.com
    I have that same problem if I have FindIgnoreHack enabled during a hotsync.
  7.    #7  
    I have that hack and it was one i suspected! I think yo usaved me some trial and error. Thanks

PDA@aacpas.com