1.    #1  
    How do I enter "Return / Enter" key in autotext? Would like to have autotext enter multiple lines. Thank you.
    If you are using a TreoI believe you just press the center of the 5-way nav key--the big button in the middle of your Treo.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
  3.    #3  
    dPad only brings up context menu.
    Right Dpad will complete the word
  5.    #5  
    What I meant by Return/Enter in autotext is that I would like to create a shortcut in autotext to enter:

"Regards,

ItzMe"

A ruturn/enter key needs to be after "Regards" to push text into next line.
    Not sure if you can do that but why not change your auto signature. While in the email view slect "options", the "email options". You can then change your "sent by Good Mobile Messaging" to whatever you want. You can have returns in there. Also, if you have a signature in your main email client you can cut and paste the entire signature in there. just send youself an email from your pc and when it shows up in your GMM inbox copy the signature then paste it into your GMM signature which I reference above.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
  7.    #7  
    Reason is that I would like to have 2: one for internal email and one for external. Default signature's the one I use for internal emails. In sales, we have to sometimes do cold calls/cold emails as introduction, using another signature with title, phone, fax, would be the way to go.

Maybe GMM does not have RETURN ability for autotext.