1.    #1  
    I have recently run into the low battery life issue, couldn't make it through a day without the phone dying when I used to make it 2-3 days with no change in usage. I did a hard reset and things have gotten a little better but still seem worse than before so I installed Treo Battery and monitored my sleep current. What I found was that the log always shows ~10mA when the screen is off which is somewhat odd because on my 700p is at 5 mA most of the time and bumps up to 10 mA breifly.

So the question is that when using Treo Battery 3.2 with sleep logging what consumption is everyone seeing with the screen off and the phone on?
    All I can find is a Chinese localized version of Treo Battery 3.2. If you will post/link a copy, I will see what it looks like on my Centro.

Thanks.
    -------Current Devices--------
    Nextel: Motorola i930, i880
    Sprint: AirPrime CDMA PCMCIA, Samsung A900M, M610, Sanyo 8400, DLX
    Cingular: SE S710a, Treo 650 Unlocked, 3125 "Startrek", Blackjack, Sync
    Verizon: Samsung SCH-i730 WM PPC, Treo 700w WM5 PPC, Sierra EVDO PCMCIA, Black Q

BT headsets: Jabra BT110, 500, JX10 II, 350V; Motorola H700, H300, H605; Palm Treo; Plantronics Voyger 510, 640e, 650e; BlueAnt X3 Micro

A2DP: Mot S9, HS820; Jabra BT8010
    Are there any suggestions for improving battery life?

The upside is that it doesn't take long to fully charge, but I would still life to not have to recharge daily.

Thanks
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  4.    #4  
    Sorry I thought the program was readily available. Someone posted the PRC in another battery thread, you can get it here:

http://treo.discussion.treocentral.c...d.php?t=156485
    Quote Originally Posted by nitf View Post
    I have recently run into the low battery life issue, couldn't make it through a day without the phone dying when I used to make it 2-3 days with no change in usage. I did a hard reset and things have gotten a little better but still seem worse than before so I installed Treo Battery and monitored my sleep current. What I found was that the log always shows ~10mA when the screen is off which is somewhat odd because on my 700p is at 5 mA most of the time and bumps up to 10 mA breifly.

So the question is that when using Treo Battery 3.2 with sleep logging what consumption is everyone seeing with the screen off and the phone on?
    I also see around 10 mA of sleep current normally. There are times, though, when something happens to the phone and it draws around 100 mA while sleeping. Doing a soft reset restores the phone to 10 mA of sleep current. From what I can determine, it has nothing to do with Internet access and I don't have any push or poled email running. I think it's a bug in the phone stack of the Centro. I also believe this is the problem most people are experiencing when their Centro batteries discharge unusually quickly, but they aren't using the battery monitoring program to observe the problem directly.