Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Now that PalmGear is gone, where's the best place to get Palm Apps? Both free and for fee apps.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    I have been using www.PalmDomain.com to get free apps.
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Google for Palm Open Source and Palm Freeware. There's one of the first and two of the latter.

Also mytreo.net, isrc, and likely others that Google would find.......
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    I often head over to the Download section of MyTreo.net to find new stuff.
    Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Check out my crazy Golden Retrievers!
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelN View Post
    Now that PalmGear is gone, where's the best place to get Palm Apps? Both free and for fee apps.
    The linked store from TreoCentral (or Treonauts) is my favorite -I think it is MobiHand?

One suggestion is to avoid any store that charges extra to allow you to re-download.
    Brian
    Will it be worth sticking to HP Web OS? I hope so but need to see the right hardware and software.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Just got an email from handango.com 25% off all apps! Just input yearendsale as the promo code
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    I also avoid sites that charge for re-downloads. The important files end up in a sub folder and often times on CD.

Ben
    There is a new site up www.freeware-palmos.com looks very promising. Check it out
    Quote Originally Posted by mattsteingear View Post
    hi all,

I am regular user of explorePDA.com and purchased lot of apps, i got 25% discount for the purchase.

Downloaded a mobile games and themes from explorepda.com. good website and easy to download.

Free download protection and good support. I will recommend to my friends

try this website,

Cheers,
    Smells like spam. Tastes like Spam..
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
    Smells like spam. Tastes like Spam..
    Marked as spam on another forum.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Thanks all for the great tips.