1.    #1  
    Most of the discussion of cases seems to be the type you wear on your body. i am getting my wife her first Treo (my old 700P) and she will NOT wear it anywhere on her person. i am wondering if anyone knows what is best to purchase for someone who will keep the treo in her purse. Does she even need a case if the Treo is inside the purse with all of her other junk? Is there one that would clip or attach to the outside of her various purses but be easy to switch when she changes bags? What can anyone recommend who either keeps one in a purse or has a wife who does?
    A device carried in a purse by its lonesome self may not need a case; however, with change rolling around, and bunches of other things, no case = a smacked up screen = a dead dude. There are bunches of slide in cases available that may fit the bill - have you looked at the TreoCentral store?

Ben
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    A device carried in a purse by its lonesome self may not need a case; however, with change rolling around, and bunches of other things, no case = a smacked up screen = a dead dude. There are bunches of slide in cases available that may fit the bill - have you looked at the TreoCentral store?

Ben
    I did look at the TC store cases but I could not tell which a woman would like. i need advice from someone in this situation if at all possible or from someone who carries a Treo in a purse
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    My advice to you is to let her pick it out. Go to a webstore like TreoCentral and show her what is available, what her case should look like and the coverage it should have to protect her 700P from the contents of her purse. That way, when she *****es and moans about the case you can say, "Well, you picked it out!"

SMEGGIE
    Yer pal,

SMEGGIE

A bigger Treo fan than I'll admit.
    Before the thread dies, I too would like some case advice for taking my 700p on the ski slopes. I'm wondering if there's a hard case (metal perhaps) that completely encloses the phone and would protect it both against impact (my falling) and the elements (moisture, etc.)

-- Mike
    Try E & B--the case I have from them seems as though it'd be perfect for a purse--I think it's called eNovo. Covered screen and all access to ports--really good and elegant.

Enjoy.

Be well and HNY, all.

David
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dhbuckley View Post
    Try E & B--the case I have from them seems as though it'd be perfect for a purse--I think it's called eNovo. Covered screen and all access to ports--really good and elegant.

Enjoy.

Be well and HNY, all.

David
    Yes! E & B cases are great and fantastic customer service too. Here is the link: http://www.ebcases.com/-strse-3343/e...700/Detail.bok
    Go to:

http://www.senacases.com/

I have one of theirs and am very pleased.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolsba View Post
    Yes! E & B cases are great and fantastic customer service too. Here is the link: http://www.ebcases.com/-strse-3343/e...700/Detail.bok
    Another vote for EB Cases! I love mine (and I am a woman). My boss's wife also uses the EB case.
    Nicky
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    You know, I had the same problem with my GF and her 680. We found out that the original Gen 3 ipod belt case fit it perfectly. She can throw it in her humongous bag and not worry about it getting scratched/broken by all the junk she carries around with her.