1.    #1  
    I had a quick question that I figured someone on this post would be able to assist me with.

I recently bought my wife the TomTom Navigator 6 for her Treo 755p.

I was very excited for her to get it up an running until low and behold I found that the MiniSD care preloaded with the software did not fit in her 755p.

I actually bought the Navigator from another site but this site and several others indicated that the TomTom Nav. 6 with the preload could be used with the 755p.

After realizing the card did not fit, I looked closer at the box and the 755p was not listed as one of the supported Devices.

Has anyone else experienced this? I have e-mailed the company asking for support but wanted to check if you guys could help.

If I am unable to return it, how can I get it to work with the Treo 755p. Can I copy the software to a new memory card that fits her Treo?

Any help will be greatly be appreciated . . Thanks in advance.

Andrew
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    try this

put the regular SD card that you got with TomTom into a usb card reader and copy all directories to a folder. next get yourself a 4GB SdHC card from Kingston, attatch to your pc, copy folder structure and all files to mini card. that should do it.
    How did the minisd card not "fit"?
    The 755p uses minisd.
    Did you get this from an ebay seller?
    I just ordered one from a ebay seller. It sounds like what you bought. I'll be very mad if this doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by astephan View Post
    I had a quick question that I figured someone on this post would be able to assist me with.

I recently bought my wife the TomTom Navigator 6 for her Treo 755p.

I was very excited for her to get it up an running until low and behold I found that the MiniSD care preloaded with the software did not fit in her 755p.

I actually bought the Navigator from another site but this site and several others indicated that the TomTom Nav. 6 with the preload could be used with the 755p.

After realizing the card did not fit, I looked closer at the box and the 755p was not listed as one of the supported Devices.

Has anyone else experienced this? I have e-mailed the company asking for support but wanted to check if you guys could help.

If I am unable to return it, how can I get it to work with the Treo 755p. Can I copy the software to a new memory card that fits her Treo?

Any help will be greatly be appreciated . . Thanks in advance.

Andrew
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    I got mine to work by following the instructions in a thread I found in this forum. You need to copy the entire contents of the sd to a minisd. download the patch for the treo from palm and delete a file. Search the forums. also the 5 way nav only works left and right for me.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts