1.    #1  
    My wife's centro is stuck in a loop. There are no applications installed. I try canceling the sync but it will just keep coming up. I tried a hard reset...but nothing. I tried using the data cable...but it would just keep syncing over and over. Plus it keeps making a beeping sound..(like when your scrolling on the web)
    Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    Mine did the same today. Then, when I couldn't get out of the loop, even after pulling the battery and rebooting, it stopped. Now it won't power on, all I get is a red light where the power indicator light is. Anyone with any suggestions?
    you have moisture in the contacts at the bottom of the phone. Seal it with some dry rice and let it sit overnight with the battery out.
    Moisture in the contacts? Because mine was looping too. And now it won't turn on. Putting RICE and sealing it? WIll that actually work? I'm going to try it and see since I can't take it to be repaired until tomorrow anyway.
    worked for me after my phone went swimming.
    Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    I didn't seal mine with dry rice, but I did take the battery out and leave it sit. After several hours, I tried it again and it worked normally.