1.    #1  
    Hi, I'm having trouble pairing my new 755P with my BMW 328XI. My 700W paired with no problems. I enabled Bluetooth, I clicked "setup Devices", then Hands-free Setup, In Discover Nearby Devices it's finds my BMW. I enter in a code "12345" for testing, my BMW asked me to accept, then I enter the same number "12345" on my BMW screen. As soon as I hit enter on the car, I get a message that say "unable to add to trusted list". As I said earlier my 700w worked fine. Any thing I'm doing wrong or any advice?

Thank you.
    Just paired mine....use 0000 for key. Works great. Much better connection the my 700wx!!!
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, I tried again just changing the code to 0000 and it did the same thing. I'm trying it with a 2007 328XI with the Idrive menu. What are you pairing with?
    2007 535xi....not sure what your doing wrong. Make sure you go back one screen from the screen that shows your car's device id.
    little off subject but when you do finally pair it do you get your whole contact list or just your speed dials. I only get speed dials. 755p and 2007 335xi
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnytoo View Post
    2007 535xi....not sure what your doing wrong. Make sure you go back one screen from the screen that shows your car's device id.
    ?? Don't I need to select my car on the "found devices" list, to connect to it. After I select the Device ID (BMW123456) it goes forward and tries to connect. Do you have the "I" menu in your BMW? Is there a difference between the 5 series and my 3 series?
    For those that have syncd with their BMW do the contacts come up on the screen?
    For my current Treo 650 nothing comes up on my 2005 645Ci(v25 of BMW software). My brothers MotoQ all the contacts come up.
  8.    #8  
    The only contacts that will appear on your screen are the ones on the menu on your home screen. "Your favorites".
    Quote Originally Posted by deanlnh View Post
    The only contacts that will appear on your screen are the ones on the menu on your home screen. "Your favorites".
    This is true. The last 8 calls show up also. I like the voice activated dialing!!
    I am having trouble keeping my 755p paired to my 07 Bentley GT convertable. is anyone else having this problem, if so what is the fix? Sprint was not much help.
    What ever you want, get it done at www.esitebid.com. Where competition bids value!
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    mine was fine, 08 335i, 755p. no idrive though.

however since I did the 1.07 update, I am having some trouble
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    07 328i pairs well, first on my 650 and now on my 755p- for the most part IMHO the BMW Bluetooth has been flawless.
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

Roi Batty

palm IIIe(clear plastic)/m130/Tungsten E/Sprint Treo 650/Treo 755p