1.    #1  
    I found 2 differents shops at ebay selling this item (Battery for PalmOne Treo 750 750v 2400mAh Hi-CAP)

Anyone tried one of this? Sounds very good, but who knows if this is really a 2400mAh battery
    Why would you post this in the Treo 680 forum?
    If you want an extended battery, go with the ones made by seidio. They make an OEM extended and the thicker double life battery.

Palm says that these batteries won't void the warranty, but some made by other companies will.
    Handhelds
    Zire 31-> Zire 72s-> T|X

Phones:
    Nokia 5160-> Nokia 3100-> Nokia 3220-> Treo 650 Unlocked(modded ROM)-> Treo 680 Unlocked(modded ROM #8 within 15 minutes of receiving the box)-> Treo Pro(hacked as well)
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew-NYC View Post
    Why would you post this in the Treo 680 forum?
    Because the ebay item specifies Treo 680 OEM compatible
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Deceptitech View Post
    If you want an extended battery, go with the ones made by seidio. They make an OEM extended and the thicker double life battery.

Palm says that these batteries won't void the warranty, but some made by other companies will.
    The 2400 seidio itīs bigger than OEM battery and this ebay item says 2400 OEM (without changing the back door)

BTW I have no warranty left
    If they make it OEM sized, by all means check it out. if it works, I may get it later.
    Handhelds
    Zire 31-> Zire 72s-> T|X

Phones:
    Nokia 5160-> Nokia 3100-> Nokia 3220-> Treo 650 Unlocked(modded ROM)-> Treo 680 Unlocked(modded ROM #8 within 15 minutes of receiving the box)-> Treo Pro(hacked as well)
    I just searched under "PalmOne Treo 750 750v 2400mAh Hi-CAP" and the link from cellular-link wireless DOES include a battery door. Bummer, you had my hopes up...
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by fgjruiz View Post
    I just searched under "PalmOne Treo 750 750v 2400mAh Hi-CAP" and the link from cellular-link wireless DOES include a battery door. Bummer, you had my hopes up...
    Take a look at this link and tell me if I am missing something....http://cgi.ebay.es/2400mAh-HI-BATTER...QQcmdZViewItem
    There is no way, I bet it is a low mah battery with a 2400mah sticker on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy View Post
    There is no way, I bet it is a low mah battery with a 2400mah sticker on it.
    Hi

I bought this one some months ago.It really is a 2400mah battery and you also receive an extra cover for the palm.

BUT: The cover is crap.It lost all its color afterone week AND the battery seized working after six weeks. They said I should send it to India for a replacement.
    Quote Originally Posted by arquillos View Post
    Take a look at this link and tell me if I am missing something....http://cgi.ebay.es/2400mAh-HI-BATTER...QQcmdZViewItem
    Yeah, under where it says Palm
    Treo 680,680v in the blue box under it it says "free battery cover"

I'm hoping that whoever makes the batteries for seidio goes out on their own and sells their 1600 mAh cheaper on ebay...
    Search ebay for this description. It says it's a 1400mah battery. This may be a direct replacement...

Battery for Palm Palmone TREO 680,750,750V#89