Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    The is a discussion in the Palm OS Software Section and it can be loaded at www.tryda.com
    FastFrank
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    The buttons don't seem to be live hyperlinks. I can't click them to download. I would love to get this program back on my palm though
    Life is a garden, dig it. -Joe Dirt
    You actually have to click the EULA link and view the EULA. At the bottom you can click accept and it will then go back to the other page, auto-check the Accept box, and enable the download link.
  4.    #4  
    Were you logged in?
    FastFrank
    You don't need to log in or register. Just click on the EULA, scroll to the bottom and hit the "accept" radial button and enter. Then the download button will be highlighted and you can download it. Not necessarily rocket science, but I'm sure it's rare for most to actually read the EULA.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Nope, it still doesn't work (from my Centro at least). I read the EULA, Clicked on the "Accept & agree" button, then "Submit". but then it takes me back to the page and the "Download" button is still unclickable. I think there must be a problem with the page.
    The app seems to keep the data connection alive, albeit dormant at times. The side effect is that my Centro usually burns about 2-3% over night, now it burns close to 10%.
    -------Current Devices--------
    Nextel: Motorola i930, i880
    Sprint: AirPrime CDMA PCMCIA, Samsung A900M, M610, Sanyo 8400, DLX
    Cingular: SE S710a, Treo 650 Unlocked, 3125 "Startrek", Blackjack, Sync
    Verizon: Samsung SCH-i730 WM PPC, Treo 700w WM5 PPC, Sierra EVDO PCMCIA, Black Q

BT headsets: Jabra BT110, 500, JX10 II, 350V; Motorola H700, H300, H605; Palm Treo; Plantronics Voyger 510, 640e, 650e; BlueAnt X3 Micro

A2DP: Mot S9, HS820; Jabra BT8010
    Just loaded it up and it works great - so nice to have DA back.

The registration process is WAY cumbersom, but we'll survive.

Based on previous posts, I'll be watching battery life carefully.
    Quote Originally Posted by alvic51 View Post
    Nope, it still doesn't work (from my Centro at least). I read the EULA, Clicked on the "Accept & agree" button, then "Submit". but then it takes me back to the page and the "Download" button is still unclickable. I think there must be a problem with the page.
    Here's the mobile link to use from your phone:
    http://m.tryda.com

Best program ever for a smartphone.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  10.    #10  
    Hi

I was wondering if you had Registered & Logged in prior to reading the EULA? if we knew, this may help others :-)

FastFrank
    FastFrank
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    You don't need to log in or register. Just click on the EULA, scroll to the bottom and hit the "accept" radial button and enter. Then the download button will be highlighted and you can download it. Not necessarily rocket science, but I'm sure it's rare for most to actually read the EULA.
    You do need to register to use the app, not to download it.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by FastFrank View Post
    Hi

I was wondering if you had Registered & Logged in prior to reading the EULA? if we knew, this may help others :-)

FastFrank
    This is what I did.

go to page
    click on the EULA link
    read EULA, scroll to bottom to accept
    after you accept, you will be returned and the download button will be activated.
    install the file
    register on the phone.

10 minutes - done deal - well worth the effort!
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    Here's the mobile link to use from your phone:
    http://m.tryda.com

Best program ever for a smartphone.
    thanks.
    Yes, it's great to have this type application back!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    How is this app better or different than the free On-Demand and google maps apps that come built in on the centro?
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkdamark View Post
    How is this app better or different than the free On-Demand and google maps apps that come built in on the centro?
    It's faster, for one.
    I downloaded the app yesterday, and it works great. One of the best freedies to date IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by sharkdamark View Post
    I'm pretty sure the 411 feature in On Demand is not totally free. There are only about four or five of the choices that are totally included with vision, but I would like to know if I'm correct or not as my brother was asking the same thing when I downloaded his tryda yesterday. Personally, you don't have to go into On Demand first, which has to save a step. And, Sprint isn't the only carrier with a Palm Smartphone, but the only carrier with On Demand.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    I have used the On demand to look up several numbers and not been charged. I believe it comes free with unlimited data.
    thank you been looking for a good one
    <a href="http://www.tmicell.com/?aid=22671">Deep Discounts and Great Selection on Cingular, T-Mobile, Verizon, and Sprint/Nextel</a>

CENTRO FREE w/new contract!! Free Shipping

<a href="http://www.tmiwireless.com/affiliate/?aid=22671">Join the tmiWireless.com cell phone affiliate program and earn excellent commissions on 2 tiers. You get a free personalized website, 24/7 statistics and reporting, and residual income on some products.</a>

http://www.famouswireless.net
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast