1.    #1  
    I rarely use my palm to beam to another beam some I'm somewhat new when it comes to beaming.

I just got my 755 and trying to beam something from my 650. My 650 searches and cant find the 755 or any other device. I move the devices around helping the search process but to no avail.

Anyone have a suggestion??

ET
    Got beam/receive turned on, on both devices?

Aim the IR ports on each device at each other, and have them fairly close together.

3.    #3  
    Okay, another stupid question, I'm unable to see where the beam/received is turned on or off?

ET
    Treo Preferences, then to Power, Beam/Receive on/off at the bottom of the screen.

Did you get a manual with your Treo?

Have you tried Bluetooth? After the initial paring, moving files around is much, much faster and can be accomplished with applications such as FileZ.

The on/off beam thing - you should get prompted to turn it on if it is off. It may be turned on from the default launcher - options - beam.

Ben
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    Treo Preferences, then to Power, Beam/Receive on/off at the bottom of the screen.

Did you get a manual with your Treo?

Okay smarty pants.

ET
  7.    #7  
    Computer 101.

Wouldn't beam, wouldn't blue tooth and then it wouldn't sync. A soft reset corrected the whole thing. Thanks to everyone that tried to help.

ET
    Mr. Smarty Pants here

My next suggestion would have been..........

Toss them into a blender or soft reset.......